- Yes, you will see that your child CAN increase developmental building blocks through play and games to gain skills to motor plan, write, self-regulate to respond appropriately in situations, socialize, read, attend to new information to learn, initiate, transition, increase self-esteem and confidence!
YES, you will see YOUR CHILD CAN succeed!
- In each session, your child will feel they are playing, yet are building developmental building blocks to gain skills for large and small motor planning and learning! Your child teaches me how to better help them so you can enjoy your child and family time.
Your child CAN produce more and neater handwriting and better coordination!
Parents, teachers, & principals, see the improvements
- Occupational Therapy integrates sensory systems, reflexes, & development so a child can attend to new information & living life to fullest.
- Learning disABILITIES Coaching Program & Occupational Therapy
- Remediates core underlying developmental issues:
- Developmental Delays
- Learning Disabilities in Reading, Writing, & Math
- Motor & Balance In-coordination
- Social Skills
- Visual Motor
- Visual Perception (Brain interprets what you see)
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- Other Neurological Disorders
Steps to help your child succeed:
Free consultation by email or phone
1.) Email Deborah@SNCTkc.com or call (913)579-85562.) Complete intake forms3.) Evaluation with results and treatment plans tailored to child's needs.Parents collaborate for their child's success!
- Evaluations and Interventions provided in welcoming home clinic environment. When available, in the child's natural environment of childcare, pre-school, or home.
Ask about the SNCT Learning disABILITIES Program.
-Empowers parents to teach their child.
-Empowers children read, write, and calculate.Deborah Herzog, OTR/L
is a licensed Occupational Therapist in Kansas & Missouri. Holds a National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy with emphasis in pediatrics. Graduated from the University of Kansas Medical Center with honors.
27 years of experience. 6 years in schools. Professional and personal
experience working with reading, learning, sensory, and self-regulation challenges. Expertise and advanced training in:
- Baby & child development
- School readiness
- Social skill development
- Zones of Regulation
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Executive functioning
- Sensory processing
- Motor coordination
- Fine motor
- Visual motor and visual perceptual
- Bal-A-Vis-X (Rhythmic balance, auditory, & vision skills)
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT)
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST) & manual therapies
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
- IEP's & 504's
- Health and wellness.
BCBS of KC, Cerner Healthplan, UCH, All Savers,
Aetna First Health Network, Humana Choice Care, Medica, Health Net/Tricare, MO Medicaid, KS Medicaid, Medicare Part B, Ambetter Health, Sunflower Health of Kansas.
Submits out-of-network claims for Cigna (Gold Plan) and Coventry
Primitive Reflexes and ADHD - Rewire the Brain - what you see when primitive reflexes are not integrated, from your child’s development, and how this feeds into ADHD. Deborah will talk about how integrating primitive reflexes can rewire the brain for someone with ADHD.
Presented and hosted by St. Nicholas Children's Therapies and ADHDkc
Date: July 22nd
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Sign up on Facebook@snctkc
TESTIMONIALS: (Names not used to protect your privacy)
- 5/2019 “My child is writing with more ease and more
quality and quantity at home and in the classroom." ~Parent
- 1/12/20 "Our child was tearing and tiring when she practiced her reading and writing skills. She no longer tears and is excited about reading to her brother. I feel that removing this barrier helped her succeed in school. Deborah was able to identify areas of improvement no other OT had seen. She was skillful and varied in her approach. Every therapy session was a game. We truly appreciate Deborah’s dedication to our child’s success." ~Parent
- 12/27/19 "My child seems to be more coordinated and self-sufficient in getting dressed, etc. Better eating etiquette. And not as hesitant to read". ~Parent
- 1/10/20 "After I did the exercises, I did my homework faster and didn't yell". ~Child
Follow SNCT on Facebook@SNCTkc
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS: https://www.theaidanprojectkc.org with deadline of 12/31/20 ( Contact SNCT to fill out therapist referral form)